Dear Physicians, RNs, NPs, and PAs,
Aesthetic and cosmetic medicine is one of the fastest growing segments of medicine today. Non invasive cosmetic procedures are on the rise, including liposuction, Botox, Fraxel, hair removal and tattoo removal.
Are you tired of hospital politics, CEO’s/administrators making CHF and pneumonia pathways? Are you tired of low re-imbursements from Medicare and Medicaid and other insurance programs? Start a cosmetic clinic or transition your existing practice into a cosmetic clinic.
At Pure MD, under Dr. Khan, we transition you through this step from business consulting to hands-on, one-on-one training. By this, we mean that after the first visit, you’re ready for a turn key operation in a medical spa.
During the teaching seminar, you will learn one on one about liposuction, tumescent anesthesia and Smart Lipo, including, but not limited to the following:
- Exactly what Smart Lipo/liposuction is
- History of liposuction
- Taking pre & post operative photographs
- Room set up (instruments & equipment)
- The overview of office based liposuction using local tumescent anesthesia
- State Board requirements regarding office based Liposuction/Laser Lipo
- Anatomy review
- Identifying potential patients, consent & exam
- Patient preparation & preoperative medications
- Patient markings
- Local tumescent anesthesia preparation, Lidocaine dosing and Epinephrine concentrations, etc.
- Identifying safe limits of lidocaine & side effects
- Room set-up, instrument selection & layout, and surgical dressing
- Infiltration methods of infusing local tumescent anesthesia
- Laser lipolysis and different wave lengths
- Methods of disruption and different disruptors
- Aspiration methods and different aspirators for fat removal
- LIVE CASE/HANDS ON OPPORTUNITY!
You’ll also learn about the other services, such as:
- Botox & Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiasse)
- Laser hair removal
- Tattoo removal
- Photofacial rejuvenation
- Cellulite reduction
- Laser physics & wavelengths
- Laser technology
- Choosing an appropriate company to buy lasers from
- Side effects of treatments
Keep your ethical concerns a top priority. You have to perform AND deliver. Let your patients know to have realistic expectations. Spend time with them and get to know them to make them feel comfortable.
Dr. Khan is in charge of two successful clinics and has a great patient base. He understands the frustrations with hospital politics and low re-imbursements and is ready to help you start a medspa/cosmetic clinic. He has done hundreds of procedures and liposuction procedures to date.
Upon completion of the courses, you will be rewarded a Certificate of Completion for insurance.
We also will teach you to set up your own business and come up with your own aggressive business plan and company.
Dr. Khan and Pure MD Aesthetic Consulting can also assist you in:
- Finding a location or transitioning a general practice office into a cosmetic clinic
- Build outs, contractors and real estate issues
- Malpractice issues
- Negotiating with Laser companies
- State Board requirements
- Employee handbooks
- How to approach marketing:
- General templates of consent forms, discharge instructions and medical intake forms to help you.
- Documentation and OSHA requirements
- Company set up, such as LLC vs. LTD
- Latest trends in aesthetic medicine